Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in the Catering sector?Great work life balance.We are seeking for a Strong Cook Contract catering to work for...
Are you looking to move into your first Chef/Catering Job?
GREAT HOURS-WORK/LIFE BALANCE
One of my client is seeking for a Trainee Chef who is willing to step in and progress in the catering sector.
You will be joining a team of 8 and you will be working under the guidance of experienced Chefs offering lots of room for improvement and progression within the company.
Key information: Chef
- Salary : £10 per hour - TERM TIME ONLY
- Working hours: 30 hours per week - 8.30am to 2.30pm
- Monday to Friday
- Location : Bushey (WD6)
Key Responsibilities: Chef
- To plan, prepare and cook menu items as directed by the Sous / Head Chef.
- To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To be a team player, assisting other team members when necessary.
- To treat members of the team at location as you would expect to be treated.
- To adhere to the company's Food Safety, Hygiene, and Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- To rigorously follow the company cleaning schedules.
- To ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company's Food Safety, Hygiene, and Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business.
- To attend training sessions when required.
Skills/Experience required: Chef
- To understand and comply with food hygiene regulations
- To follow Health and Safety Policies and Procedures in every aspect
- To be self-motivated
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.