We are sourcing for a Support worker to work in the supported lettings department at our local authority Client. We need motivated and flexible individuals...
We are looking for Business Support Officer to start ASAP for 12 weeks for our Local Authority Client.
The role is based in Bristol City Centre.
Hourly Pay rate: £10.34 per hour.
It is a part time position, 18.5 hrs per week - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (half day - am or pm), normal working hours will be 9.00am - 5.30pm
What is the role?
* Process Bookings - attention to detail to check accuracy of application forms, use of excel spreadsheets, written communication using outlook to confirm places and address queries on bookings.
* Respond to enquiries from customers - verbal and written communication skills, good customer service approach, provide information, answer questions regarding courses.
* Arrange training courses - book venues, confirm catering arrangements, prepare information to advertise courses, communicate with trainers.
* Finances - use bespoke system (ABW) to raise purchase orders, authorise payment of invoices, raise invoices.
To apply for the role you will require:
* Minimum of 6 months administration experience, using Microsoft office and other databases
* Possess good verbal and written communication skills with a variety of audiences
* Be very accurate in recording and processing of information, with attention to detail
* Experience of responding to enquiries from customers and service providers, with a solution focused approach to customer service
* Experience of training administration and/or ability to learn quickly
If this role is of interest and you have the relevant experience, please upload a CV in "word" format to this site