Head Chef Gastro Pub located in New Forest area Salary of £30,000.00 paFull Time JobHourly rate/Salary: Annual Salary of £30,000.00Benefits: Company BonusExtensive paid training providedContinuous...
Head Chef - Fresh food Bistro - Outskirts of Fareham - £30,000.00 per annum
Located just outside Fareham, this unique contemporary fresh food bistro is looking for a strong Head Chef to join their kitchen team.
Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and pride themselves on offering freshly cooked locally sourced produce.
The successful candidate will work 40-45 across 5 days a week, including some evenings.
Monday to Thursday 9 am - 4 pm / Friday and Saturday 9.30 am to late / Sunday 8.30 am - 5 pm
Benefits on offer:
* Salary up to £30,000 + share of tips
* 3 early shifts - 2 late shifts
* Uniform and staff meals provided
* 28 days holiday
* Full training provided
* Free on-site parking
Your main responsibilities as Head Chef will include (Hassocks):
* Sustaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
* Leading great team of chefs and kitchen porters
* Delivery of consistently excellent food and service
* Being on top of stock rotation, ordering and deliveries
* Continuously develop your own skills and techniques
What you need to get the job as a Head Chef:
* Experience working at a similar level of responsibility
* Have an ability to create your own menu
* A genuine love for food and cooking with fresh ingredients
* Have good people management skills as they will be managing more junior members of the section
Due to rural location own transport is essential
How to apply:
Please press apply button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.