Production Operatives x5 requiredTemporary BelperBlue Arrow are seeking operatives with assembly and/or production experience to work for one of Derbyshire's most reputable, well known businesses...
Temporary - Ongoing
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for one of Europe's leading heating technology manufacturers.
You will be working for a reputable business which have one of the leading pay grades in Derbyshire after a successful probation period.
- Working on a modern production line assembling components of products manufactured on site
- Use of air-tools and electronic devices during production
- Must be comfortable working to targets
- Quality checks all aspects of your work
- Comply with all aspects of health and safety
Working Hours :
Monday to Friday -
Days: 6am - 2.30pm - Early finish of 12pm on a Friday
Afternoons: 2:30pm - 11pm - Early finish of 6pm on a Friday
Nights: 11pm - 6am (Sun 8.30pm)
Starting rate £8.54 + shift premiums.
Pay rates are increasing within 3 weeks (depending on achieving target and 100% attendance).
Further pay increases with length of service, up to £13.28/h (plus shift allowance)
Requirements and skills:
- Have previous experience within a production/ manufacturing environment
- You must be flexible to work rotating Days, Afternoons and Nights
- Have your own transport to get to Belper or live local to the site
- Be prepared to work in repetitive role and targeted environment
- Monday to Friday shift patterns
- Do not work all public Bank Holidays and Christmas
- Working only 6 hour shift on a Friday
- You will receive full training on the job but previous assembly experience would be beneficial.
Why should you apply?
- An extremely well run and friendly family Business Company that values all of its employees.
- Free on-site parking
- Issued with uniform and locker
- Newly refurbished rest area
- Homemade style canteen
- Reputable company with a strong client base
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you. Please note if successful, you must be available to start mid November.
To apply upload your CV or contact Blue Arrow on 07843211553/ 07741331659