We are looking for a Catering Assistant for a busy staff canteen in Desborough area.This position is Monday Friday, 7.30am 3.30pm. With a possibility of...
We are currently looking for catering/hospitality and events staff for the opportunity to work with a variety of our clients in and around the Bedford and Milton Keynes area over the Christmas period.
Roles range from Kitchen Porter, Catering assistant, bar and waiting. Flexible working hours available to fit in and around other commitments.
Duties to include
-Working as a team to provide excellent customer service at all times
-Various roles available:
-Waiting / Front of House
-Bar tending (Must be 18 or over)
- Must have a friendly and can-do attitude
- Must be hard working and reliable
- The desire to deliver excellent customer service to all
- Previous experience in hospitality desirable but not essential
- Must be 16 or over (18+ with experience for bar serving)
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity to work for a wide range of clients and venues
- Free online level 1 food hygiene test to earn your certificate
- Flexible workings hours
- Weekly pay
- Access to our bespoke app to manage your timetable, accept/decline shifts and request holiday etc.
If you have any questions please contact Rita or Adam on 01234 217001/ 01908607468 or email:
Rita.bhimsingh @ bluearrow.co.uk or
Contact: Blue Arrow