Production operatives needed! Job purpose: To control the loading activities and warehouse operation by participating to the best of your ability. To ensure safety, hygiene...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for dedicated and hard-working Production and Warehouse Operatives to join the team based on our client's large manufacturing plant, based in Royston, Hertfordshire.
As an operator you will be expected to assist with the following tasks:
* Working within a team, assigned a designated area to produce high quality products.
* End of line packing.
* Checking pallets and stock levels.
* Loading and unloading machinery and packaging.
* Labelling finished goods.
* Utilising the system for data entry
* Inputting production data onto SAP.
* Quality control.
We currently have both Monday to Friday and weekend shift patterns available, the hours for Monday to Friday are as follows:
Week 1 - 14:00-22:15 (Monday to Friday)
Week 2 - 06:00-14:15 (Monday to Friday)
Week 3 - 22:00-06:15 (Sunday to Thursday)
For weekend shift patterns:
Week 1 - 4 day shifts (Thursday - Sunday) or (Saturday - Tuesday) this does include some 12 hours shifts.
Week 2 - 3 night shifts (Friday - Sunday)
The ideal candidates will demonstrate excellent attention to detail and be computer literate. We are looking for passionate individuals with an appreciation for high quality standards and experience working within a high volume production area. Full training will be provided therefore no previous experience is required.
The hourly rate is £8.41 an additional attendance bonus paid at £53.55 per week. (£9.50 per hour dependant if all shifts are attended). Plus rising to £13.34 after 12 weeks,
What benefits can I expect to receive after 12 weeks?
* Pension scheme.
* Free on-site parking.
* Extensive training program.
* Career progression through performance reviews.
* Meal allowance (post 3 months) paid at £4.05 per day.
* Annual performance bonus.