An exciting opportunity has arisen for 5 x Administrators/Operational Processors working in the PPI Reconciliation Team. If successful you will be required to carry out...
Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently recruiting a number of Helpdesk Administrators for our Lanarkshire based client.
These roles are initially on a temporary basis, however there may be further opportunities for the right candidates.
The roles will involve working full time hours Monday - Friday (no shifts / no weekends) offering the opportunity to join our client at an exciting time of growth and expansion.
Main Duties & Responsibilities Include:
* Providing general helpdesk and administration support as required
* Taking calls from the customers in relation to reactive jobs and general enquiries
* Scheduling engineers PPM and ensuring
* Generating jobs on the companies in house system
* Arranging for suitable engineers to attend jobs
* Providing general administration support to the team
* Monitoring of engineer workload to ensure that all jobs are assigned and attended
* Dealing with all related paperwork from engineers calls / jobs
The Ideal Person Will Have:
* Excellent communication and organisational skills along with a first class telephone manner
* The ability to communicate at all levels
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Excel, Word and Outlook
* The ability to effectively plan and prioritise their workload
* The ability to work well under pressure within a busy office environment
In return the role offers a salary between £21,000 - £22,500.
If interested, please apply asap with your up to date CV.