We have a Temp to Perm Vacancy for a Financial Administrator for our client that is a local Zoological Location. They are looking for someone...
Our Client a Large Banking Group in Bristol are looking for a Financial Administrator in their Reconciliation Team based in the City Centre. If you have previous experience working in a bank or accounting this role would be ideal for you.
About the role
Attention to detail is a key aspect of the role where concentration and retention of information is of most importance. You will need to be able to work on an individual level as well as forming part of a team to be able to succeed in the role.
Hours of Work : 09:00am - 5.00pm
Days: Monday - Friday
Hourly Rate: £11.00
Location: City Centre BS1
Your duties will include:
* Reconciling batches of payments against reports
* Organisation daily tasks
* Preparing bank books
* Filing of reports along with other admin duties
What you need to apply for this role
* Numerical & computer literate
* Advanced knowledge of Excel
* Experience in a similar role
* Attention to detail (this is paramount)
* Qualifications in Mathematics will be a distinct advantage
* You must be self-motivated and be able to work on your own initiative
If this role is of interest to you, then please upload a CV in "word" format to this site.