Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit an temporary customer service administrator based in Pride Park, Derby.Please note these are temporary positions starting as...
Blue Arrow Derby are currently recruiting for a temporary customer service administrator in Ashbourne.
We are looking for the successful candidate to be immediately available.
Short term temporary.
Hours: 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, 1 hour lunch
Monday - Friday
Salary: £9.00 p/h
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement (28 days including bank holidays)
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
About the role:
*Inputting customer and order details.
*Dealing with any queries in an timely and efficient manner
*Taking and directing calls
* Administration duties
*Representing the business with a positive attitude and professionalism.
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications
* High level of accuracy
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
Our Client is located in Ashbourne,Derbyshire.
Public Transport links are limited, meaning if you live locally or have access to your own vehicle this will be ideal.
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.