COMMIS CHEF EDUCATION SITE NEAR DORKINGMONDAY TO FRIDAY7AM UNTIL 3:30PM£8.75 PER HOURAMAZING PROGRESSION & DEVELOPMENTRecruiting a driven and enthusastic Commis Chef for a school situated...
We are looking for an experienced Chef Manager to work for a Community Centre Soon to be open based in North London.
As the Chef Manager you will be responsible for managing a professional catering service to members of the public.
You will also be responsible for catering for events and private functions held in the community centre.
Key information: Chef Manager
- Salary : £26,000 per annum
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday / occasionally weekends
- Location : North London (N5 1)
Benefits: Chef Manager
- Meals on duty
- Pension Scheme
Key Responsibilities: Chef Manager
- To be responsible for all aspects of food preparation including prepping, cooking and serving of meals
- Ensuring that the café is appropriately staffed at all times and that food and beverages are prepared in accordance with high standards of hygiene
- To ensure that meals and services are prepared for the Nursery, lunch club, events and members of the public
- Will be responsible for ensuring that meals are prepared in accordance with Food Hygiene requirements
- Ensure that equipment and furniture are cleaned and stored away where appropriate
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining stock levels of provisions
- Maintain logs and maintain food safety logs and records
- Responsible for recruiting and supervising the catering team
- Attend staff meetings and prepare reports of trading figures
- To attend and to assist in all fundraising events as required by the director
- Will be responsible for ensuring that the kitchens are kept up to the standard required under health and safety legislation
- A passion for service and quality
- Professionalism and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the business
- An excellent knowledge of Food Hygiene including HACCP
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.