Job Title: Production OperativesLocation: Bellshill, ML4 Pay Rate: £8.21 per hour / £8.50 per hour nightshift rate / £11.00 per hour weekend rateContract: TemporaryWorking Times:...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for experienced MIG & TIG Welders to work on site at our clients state of the art facility based in Livingston
These roles are contracted directly through our client
Pay rate between £10-£13ph depending on experience
- Has the ability to understand drawings and work from detailed fabrication drawings
- Accurately measuring and working to the tolerances
- MIG, TIG and MMA process in multiple positions. (Predominantly TIG and MIG).
- Material thickness - 0.9mm to 12mm stainless and mild steel. (Mostly stainless).
- The successful candidate will have to demonstrate welding skills at weld test prior to starting. This will be carried out either on the date of interview or a pre-arranged date/time.
- Time served, with sufficient experience of working with sheet metal and fabrication.
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated with the ability to adapt and contribute
- Every job is different - the common factor is general sheet metalwork, light fabrications and pipework in Steel and mostly Stainless Steel. The individual will manage a variety of fabrication jobs from start to finish, working to a high standard both solo and as part of a team.
- 38 hours per week with overtime available when necessary
- Pay rate between £10-£13ph
- Free on site parking
- 33 days paid leave per annum on a pro-rata basis
To apply please submit your CV online