Sales Admin 15k 18K based in Kent This permanent full time role would suit you if Good organisation skills must be able to plan...
Sales Administrator - 29k - 23k - Merton
Monday to Friday - 9am till 5.30pm
This permanent full time role would you you if
You are highly organised and motivated individual to maintain the day-to-day operations
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a dynamic approach to a wide variety of tasks, and be able to work as part of team in order to provide the best possible service
Sales Administrator will report to the General Manager and liaise closely with the Website Developer.
Key objectives of the role
- Process website and conference book orders, handle customer queries via telephone and email, and provide excellent customer service in a timely manner
- Grow the marketing database and prepare and deploy marketing emails to the database
- Develop relationships with societies and organisations to drive sales
- Follow up on leads to convert bulk order enquiries, quotation,
- Proactively contact customers who have previously placed large orders to generate repeat business
- Order stock from publishers and distributors
- Liaise with new clients to agree terms, ensure product supply, and review invoices for discrepancies
- Pick and pack books to fulfil orders and dispatch parcels via appropriate courier service
- Regular sales reporting and courier reporting
- Develop contra deal arrangements
- Create and maintain an ecommerce marketing schedule and prepare and deploy marketing emails
- Fulfil digital marketing contra arrangements with publishers and conference organisers
- Help to maintain the company social media accounts
When considered necessary by management you may be required to carry out other such duties that are appropriate to your skill and competence. There will also be a number of opportunities to attend conferences across Europe and the UK.
Please apply now