Credit Controller Business SupportBlue Arrow is looking to fill permanent role of Credit Controller based in Belper. You would be working for an international company...
Credit Controller - Business Support
Blue Arrow are looking for a credit controller for a permanent position based in Belper. You will be based at a well known international company with great work ethics and benefits. You will be required to raise invoices, communicate with customers, monitor credit limits and request payment dates. Critical skills for this role due to the nature so involving sensitive financial information are data accuracy, care, confidentially and attention to detail.
Hours and Salary:
Hours - Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5pm, Friday 8.30am 3.30pm
Salary - £16,929 with the possibility of up to £1500 annual bonus.
- You will be responsible for a number of direct sales accounts, building fantastic working relationships and collecting prompt payments when due.
- Verbal and written communication with all customers discussing payment collection.
- Resolving invoice queries promptly to ensure payment can be collected on time in full.
- Requesting payment dates and values when due and being persistent until details available.
- Visiting customers around the UK as and when required with the support of the team leader.
- Communicating internally and externally at all levels to bring closure of open issues.
- Being aware and escalating issues to the team leader should you notice a change in a customer's behaviour.
- Calling customers for advance payments before goods are shipped.
- Providing updates on customers accounts when required.
- Monitoring credit limits and customer trading styles.
You should also have experience in SAP and Excel would be a benefit.
Full training will be provided for the individual who presents the ambition to succeed.
If you consider yourself to have all required skills and experience please apply by attaching your CV or call 07843 211553/ 07741331659.