HEAD CHEF HOSPITALITY/LEISURE VENUE SURREY£32,000 £40,000Role Overview:Head Chef needed for a stunning Hospitality/Leisure venue in the heart of the Surrey countryside with easy access from...
Head Chef - Wedding Venue - North Surrey - £33k
Recruiting a Head Chef for a rapidly growing, dynamic company providing the finest quality, modern British food to high-end wedding clients at beautiful, privately-owned estates and venues around the UK. Using the best local and seasonal ingredients to produce the highest standard possible.
This beautiful venue is used mainly for weddings, catering to a very high standard for around 100 guests.
The successful candidate:
* Must be self-motivated, have a passion for good food showing skill and creativity in their cooking, remain calm under pressure and be able to work effectively in a small team.
* Experience in weddings & conferences 100+ covers plated preferred.
* The position is available immediately with interviews taking place in the next couple of weeks.
* Exceptionally good hours with very few late nights.
* Straight shifts
* Fantastic career progression
* Bonus scheme
* £33k basic
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.