Assistant Manager Food-Led Pub Lyndhurst- Salary £25k An Assistant Manager is required for this popular, privately owned gastro pub in a large village situated in...
Trainee Manager - Salary of £21,000.00 + Tips - New Forest Pub
A fabulous and independent Pub situated in Lyndhurst they are currently recruiting for a Trainee Manager to assist in leading their brigade. This restaurant serves a selection of dishes to a high standard, from locally sourced produce. As a Trainee Manager you will work a minimum of 35 hrs. a week but may be more depending on business needs. As a Trainee Manager you will work Various Shifts - 5/7 Days - great salary and progression!!
Your main responsibilities for the Trainee Manager will include:
* Work in all departments, being trained how to manage each effectively
* Provide exceptional customer service to the guests
* Work as a team to deliver the correct standards
* With training, handle customer queries and complaints
What you need to get the job as Trainee Manager:
* Some experience working in hospitality, ideally in F&B
* Genuine passion for the industry
* A natural "people person"
* A dedicated and passionate team player
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
* Salary of £21,000.00
* Work for a progressive company
* Excellent training and career opportunities
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.