Warehouse Operative/Picker required to join our warehouse team in Foston. Previous experience within a warehousing environment is essential for this position.Responsibilities/Abilities:As our Warehouse Operative/Picker, you...
Warehouse Pickers & Packers x10 - Derby City Centre - £8.21 to £12.88 per hour
Chance of earning anything from £310 per week up to £610 per week.
What's on offer?
* £8.21p/h rising up to £9.06p/h after successful period of 12 weeks
* Free on site car parking
* Friendly and welcoming environment
* Fantastic overtime rates from £9.77 up to £12.88p/h
* Perfect location
* A real genuine opportunity to gain a permanent contract after 18 weeks
The Job Role
To start with you will be required to pack orders into sets delicately due to the products. If you have ever completed stock takes or used hand held scanners this will prove to be advantageous, as there are roles available and the more experience you have the flexible it will be.
A lot of the role will be repetitive and you will be on your feet for the duration of the shift.
This particular warehouse is located just under 20 minutes away from the Derby intu centre. There is also free car parking on site. It is located close to Pentagon island just off Nottingham road.
Pay & shift Information
To start with the hourly rate starts at £8.21 per hour (this will be higher following a successful period)
Overtime of which there is plenty on offer, is paid at a higher rate after 39 hours worked of £9.77ph, in addition Saturdays & Sundays are also paid at a premium of £10.55 & £12.88ph.
Shifts are Monday - Friday 6am till 6pm
Weekend hours are 07.00 - 13.00
Key information for this role.
* Worked to targets previously
* Looking for ongoing work with a potential of gaining a contract
* Have experience with using hand held scanners, and working off paper orders.
* Able to work in a fast pace environment
* High levels of numeracy and literacy
* Have an eye for detail with accuracy.
* Have great time keeping skills
* Able to start work at 6am and do till the finish times.
We anticipate a large response to this role so please use the apply button first, we will then be in touch to take your though the registration process, we are holding group registrations twice a week.
If this is something you are looking for them please Click Apply today