Head Chef Alresford £31k + Tips Country PubAbility to lead and motivate An experienced Head Chef is required for this lovely traditional pub in Alresford....
HEAD CHEF - AWARD WINNING HOTEL - GUILDFORD
ROSETTE STANDARD RESTAURANT
Recruiting for a Head Chef to join an award winning Hotel in Guildford town centre, this is an exciting time to join a Hotel group that has gone from strength to strength.
You will be responsible to managing the Restaurant kitchen in the Hotel, this is a hands on role where you will lead your team in delivering Rosette level dishes, using fresh and seasonal produce.
You will work alongside the Exec Head Chef to drive the business forward and make the establishment the go to destination for diners of the area
You will have experience in operation a high volume restaurant and be a hands on team leader.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
- To support manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- To comply with health and safety and food safety legislation
What You Need To Be a Successful:
- Experience at Head Chef level, experience within a fresh, high volume, high standard environment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- £36,000 + bonuses and gratuities
- Discounts across the group
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.