Permanent Catering Assistant RoleWe have a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Catering Assistant, to join our client's team at a brand...
We are looking for a Catering Assistant for a busy staff canteen in Desborough area.
This position is Monday - Friday, 7.30am - 3.30pm. With a possibility of a Temp to Perm position available.
Duties and responsibilities;
* Counter service
* Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food. Catering assistants may be expected to peel, trim or wash food so it is ready to be cooked.
* Filling Vending machines
* Carrying out basic food hygiene preparation tasks.
* Maintaining high levels of hygiene in the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
* Ensuring chefs are equipped with the food and tools they need.
* Loading and unloading the dishwasher
* Clearing down tables
The successful candidate will need to undergo a Level 1 Food Hygiene assessment which we can provide in house.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV