Head Chef Hotel Weybridge £34k Role Overview:Recruiting an enthusiastic, willing Head Chef for a well known hotel in Weybridge. You'll be catering...
Sous Chef - Hotel - Weybridge - £28k- Live In Available
Recruiting an enthusiastic, willing Sous Chef for a well known hotel in Weybridge. You'll be catering for large groups of people in this 29 bedroom hotel, which also has conference rooms which can seat up to 130 delegates. Live in is also available at this venue, which is situated in a scenic area near the River Thames.
You'll be working 5/7 days, 48 hours a week, which isn't too strenuous, and you'll be getting a brilliant wage of £28k and are offered live in accommodation if you need it. Menus are seasonal and Al Fresco dining is available in the warmer months.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Sous Chef (Weybridge):
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Working closely with the Head Chef to plan menus
- Using fresh ingredients to produce high quality, appetising food
- Deputise in absence of Head Chef
What you need to be successful in the Sous Chef role (Weybridge):
- Past experience working in hotels/sous chef role
- Excellent communication and able to work as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
- NVQ's level 1, 2 or equivalent
- Passion for producing quality food to the best of your ability
Rewards and Benefits of the Sous Chef role (Weybridge):
- £28k per annum
- Live In available
- Great career progression opportunities
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.