Looking for a team of call centres inbound customer service agents to start November December ongoing contracts with no end dates. .Location- Preston Brook Times...
Looking for a change in the career?
Enjoy talking to others?
Want to be given first class training and ongoing development?
We are very excited to be looking for a team of people to join our inbound call centre based in Runcorn, the site is large and impressive. At first glance you will feel like you're walking into a large stately home.
Call Centres are very much an integral part of all major businesses, and our bank is no different. As a key member of our team you will be working in the heart of our business. The role can be demanding but each day you get the opportunity of speaking to different customers who are reaching out for advice, help or resolutions - allowing you the opportunity of making a huge difference to a person's day and our reputation.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic and experienced individual to join a large call centre located in Runcorn. The building is High Tec, bright, airy and welcoming. Once inside you will feel the professionalism instantly but the people will be smart/casually dressed, friendly and engaging. Once in the building you will be able to relax in a dedicated coffee shop, in addition to full catering facilities where you can meet friends, socialise and catch up on your social media. The site has full access to free internet allowing to browse at your leisure on breaks.
Summary of Role
Working within a large customer service team, the successful candidate will provide a first-class service and experience to all customers who contact us via inbound calls, web enquiries, live chat and Facebook. Your primary role will be to take calls from customers directly.
After your 4 -6 weeks training your expertise and knowledge of our products and services will enable you to hold a confident call with a customer and be able to resolve/deal with their query. The calls will be in relation handling all customer service enquiries, travel arrangements, taking payments. You will be coached daily and have a mentor on site to support you in your role to achieve the highest standard of care for our customers.
Working very closely with friendly colleagues, and an experienced team - all there to support your journey within the call centre
* Manage new enquiries to external customers an efficient and professional manner.
* Offer relevant and accurate information, support and guidance on our range of services
* Ensure internal conversion targets and are met through proactive management of sales by service.
* Resolving issues with journeys and looking for solutions
* Building exceptional relations and rapport with customers to ensure they feel good about their experience with us
* Creating a detailed record of the call
* Delivering emotional support and empathy within sensitive situations
* Delivering and ensuring KPU,s are met
* Engaging with customers, showing an interest
* Working as part of a successful team
Person Requirements - Essential:
* Experience within a contact centre/sales service environment or customer service
* Able to work as part of a team, but also to take initiative individually and enjoy being with people
* Exceptionally empathetic - a clear and confident communicator with excellent communication and typing skills.
* A friendly, caring and compassionate personality.
* Strong organisational and time management skills.
* Maturity to deal with difficult situations with a smile and empathy.
* Proven experience within a customer service role - putting customers first
* The ability to work under pressure within busy times - yet still provide an exceptional service.
In return we will provide you with EXCELLENT training and nurturing throughout your time with us, you will be supported by managers and colleagues daily. You will know all the managers by first name and be able to approach any of them. Your role will offer you a full time post and one that has no end date therefore will lead to a perm contract.
We would require a degree of flexibility for your hours but we are also mindful that there is a world outside of ours. You will be working as part of a 9 week cycle cover shift times from 6AM to 11PM. Each week of the cycle has the same working patter, for example week 1 within the cycle could be 8AM-4PM for a full week and the next 11AM-8PM a full week
Job Type: Full-time
Contract - Temp to perm
If you are excited about hearing more - please call us on 0151 227 4400