Sous Chef Hotel Weybridge £28k- Live In Available Role Overview:Recruiting an enthusiastic, willing Sous Chef for a well known hotel in Weybridge....
Food & Beverage Supervisor - Members Club Near Weybridge - £23,000
Recruiting a Food and Beverage Supervisor for a traditional golf club near Weybridge. They are one of the oldest golf clubs in the area, and have two 18 hole courses and a Georgian Mansion clubhouse, dating back over 250 years. They have two bars, a restaurant, as well as private dining facilities
* Support the F&B Manager in running an efficient catering department
* Hands on management in all F&B areas, including award winning restaurant, bar and weddings/functions
* Run shifts and be customer focussed at all times
* Lead and develop the team to deliver exceptional standards
* Assist with administrative tasks including rotas
* Deal with customer queries and complaints
What you need to get the job:
* Knowledge of food & beverage service
* Proficient in computer software including word processing
* Good time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Good presentation skills
* Self-starter and motivator
Benefits and rewards:
* Company benefits
* Salary of £23,000
* Join a fantastic, prestigious establishment
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.