Assistant Manager Woking Food Led Pub CompanyPackage Up to £30k The role of an Assistant Manager: An Assistant Manager is required for Surrey Pub...
Assistant Manager - Esher - Regional Food Led Pub Company
Package Up to £30k
The role of an Assistant Manager:
An Assistant Manager is required for Surrey Pub Group at one their pubs in Esher. This food led pub group will help to train you up as a future General Manager, which sets you up wonderfully for the future. You'll be reporting to the General Manager, and be assisting in promoting the establishment, ensuring that you lead by example to other members of staff. The shifts are straight and they will be 5/7 days, with an opportunity to earn a basic of £25k + guaranteed tronc and Tips, meaning you could earn up to £30k.
Your main responsibilities:
- Assist and deputise for the General Manager in the running of the pub
- Run shifts and be customer focussed at all times
- Supervise and train staff to deliver the correct standards
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at Senior Supervisor/Assistant Manager level ideally in a pub or restaurant environment, with a big focus on Food and Beverage.
- A dedicated and passionate team player with a forward thinking mentality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
Package of up to £30,000
Chance to work and develop under the general manager
Excellent working environment
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.