Catering Assistant with DBS REQUIRED X5- DerbyLocation: Derby, DerbyshireContract type: Temporary ongoingHourly rate/Salary: £8.21-£8.50 per hourWorking hours: 10:00-14:00/10:30-14:30We are currently recruiting for catering assistants to...
Ward Host - Derby Hospital required x5
Salary: 8.45p/h - temporary to permanent contracts
Hours: rotational basis 07:30-13:30/12:00-18:30
Contract: temporary to permanent
Location: Mickleover - Derby
Derbyshire's main hospital are looking to recruit several Ward Host's to support within their hospital wards. You are going to be part of a company who changes lives every day, you could be serving patients ranging from the elderly, young children, highly critical patients, and patients with learning and disabilities requirements. If you are resilient and can work under pressure within tough environments then we have a fantastic role that can offer a temporary to permanent position after 13 weeks.
Our Client are looking for hospital ward host's to support with their day to day running of the hospital wards, and to help support with their patients for all food dietary requirements. Your days will be very varied, you must ensure you are flexible, have good communication, fantastic listening skills, and able to think quickly on your feet as this role is in a fast-paced environment, and timed due to patients needing to be catered for at certain times. If you are a friendly, warm person who will go the extra mile for each and every patient then this will be the role suitable for you.
The main responsibilities:
* Take orders through their online Ipad portal
* Serving food to patients at set times
* Check and rotate food dates within their kitchens
* Ensuring a clean and safe environment is adhered to at all times
* Clean up of service before during and after service
* Kitchen duties e.g. pot washing and cleaning the kitchen
* Offer rounds of hot beverages including tea and coffee
* Offer a great customer service to the patients
* Preparation of hot and cold food including breakfast, lunch and dinner
* Removal of waste into a safe and stored areas.
Shifts will be offered on a rational basis 1 week of days and 1 week of afternoon, you must be able to commit to both shift patterns. Weekends will be involved and you must be able to commit to the shifts.
* 1 week - days 7.30am till 13.30pm
* 2 week - 12 till 6.30pm
Benefits and Rewards:
* Flexible shifts
* Chance to gain a permanent contract
* Holiday entitlement
* Pension enrolment
* Training offered - no experience needed
* Great opportunity to open up more doors into their company
* Progression available
* Fantastic location - easy accessible by public transport
* Weekly Pay
* Automatic entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
* A dedicated Consultant
* My Blue Arrow App to control your availability and accept shifts.
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate - we do have facilities to put your though this at a cost.
* Must have at least a standard DBS or above dated within the last 12 months
* Great communication and listening skills
* Ability to take direction and report to your line managers
* Happy to multitask within all areas of the business
* Happy to work for long hours on your feet
* Previous experience of working within a similar role desired not essential as training is given
If you think this role is for you - please click APPLY today and upload your up-to-date CV.