An experienced Chef de Partie is required for a First class lounge in Heathrow airport. They serve fresh, locally sourced food and they are looking...
CHEF DE PARTIE - FOOD LED PUB -
up to £22,500 per annum + paid overtime + tips (up to £26,000 on target earnings)
Recruiting for a talented Chef De Partie to join a Gastro Pub located in Laleham, this pub is a part of a well-known group of privately owned pubs within the Surrey area who currently have 8 to their portfolio and they serve delicious freshly prepared food using quality & seasonal menus.
This is a busy site who are looking for a committed and passionate Chef de Partie to work within a team of 10 chefs and 3 KPS within a high volume and high quality operation.
You will join their friendly kitchen team and work 5 out of 7 days based on 45 hours per week. There is great progression available within a wonderful company.
As a Chef de Partie you'll work across all areas of the kitchen and will be key in supporting the Sous Chefs and Head Chef. You will be involved in a variety of duties including: Fresh food preparation; ordering and stock control; adhering to food safety and cleaning standards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To comply with pub's health and safety and food safety legislations
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
- To run a section within the kitchen
- Previous experience at a Chef de Partie level
- Experience cooking with fresh produce to a high standard
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary package + tips + paid overtime
- Healthy work/life balance
- 50% off peak discount on food throughout the company
- Free chef whites
- Free meals on shift
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Career development, training and support to progress your career
- Modern well-equipped kitchens
- Opportunities to move between pubs
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.