A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Chef de partie to work for one of the Leading Garden Centres at their site in Tunbridge...
Our client is looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join their growing team and provide a support service to the Head Chef. This is a full time role, and will be contracted to 37.5 hours per week. The operation is 7 days per week, working shift between 6.30am to 8.00pm. Therefor you will be required to work evenings and weekend as part of a rota, as standard working 5 out of the 7 days.
Based in the healthcare sector, our client is extremely passionate about offering the absolute highest standards of care in all aspects of their business, including in their catering.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
* Preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner for the patients. Meals cooked to order whilst
maintaining our exceptionally high standards
* Offering a lunch bistro service to over 350 staff members
* Catering for large numbers for events held at the hospital alongside the above which include 4-5 events for week catering for between 20-60 guests
* Helping with the management of stock, ordering and contributing ideas and suggestions for menu's
* Help lead the Kitchen Porter's ensuring that they are being utilised where needed
* Adhere to food safety and hygiene guidelines at all times.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be experienced in providing a full catering service including hot and cold selections
* Possess Food Handling Level 2 certificate
* Be confident and knowledgeable around the guidelines for food hygiene and safety
* Ideally have experience in the building and designing of menu's
* Have excellent customer service skills with a focus on providing the best service to patients and staff.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online, or call Callum or Keeley at Blue Arrow on 01622 662144.