Senior Chef de Partie 4* Hotel Christchurch £22,000 + tips The role: Senior Chef de Partie required for a 4 star Luxury Hotel ideally situated...
Senior Chef de Partie - 4* Hotel - £23,000 pa + Tips - Christchurch
5/7 Days - Straight Shifts - Min 40 hrs
Chef de Partie in Christchurch
Full Time Permanent
Hourly rate/Salary: £23,000 + Tips
Free parking for all staff
A fabulous restaurant within 5* hotel situated in Christchurch. The restaurant boasts a superb choice of fresh, locally sourced dishes served daily. This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress. They have recently done an inside refurbishment, all new kitchen equipment. They have been awarded 1 Rosette and are now pushing towards a 2nd. days per week on various shift patterns. As a Chef de Partie you will work 5/7 Days - Straight Shifts - Min 40 hrs
Main Duties and Responsibilities as Chef de Partie:
* To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required rosette standards
* To supervise and motivate the team to achieve the set objectives
* To comply with hotel's health and safety and food safety legislations
* To keep all working areas clean and tidy
* To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie:
* Previous experience in a similar role, cooking to a rosette level
* NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
* Excellent communication skills and a great team player
* Ability to work well under pressure
Please Hit the apply button NOW!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019