Senior Sous Chef Luxury Hotel Christchurch £28,000 + tips (£2000-£3000)The role: Senior Sous Chef required for a Luxury Hotel ideally situated on the seafront in...
Senior Sous Chef - Luxury Hotel - Christchurch - £28,000 + tips
Senior Sous Chef required for a Luxury Hotel ideally situated on the seafront in the Christchurch area. The Hotel has a modern restaurant, and covers weddings and functions throughout the year. The restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. A successful candidate will work - 5/7 days Various Shifts
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Senior Sous Chef:
* To assist leading a team whilst maintaining standards
* To produce and present the dishes to meet the required standard
* To assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
* To assist in monitoring and maintaining quality of food produced
What You Need To Be a Successful Senior Sous Chef:
* Experience at Sous Chef level in a high volume kitchen
* Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
* A creative flair with a passion for the hospitality industry
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
* Educated to the NVQ level or equivalent, or on the job experience
* Offers longevity & committed and reliable
* £28,000 + very good tips on share
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.