Are you CDP/Sous Chef level?Want to work in EITHER a Hospital or a SCHOOL.LOOKING FOR MORE SOCIABLE HOURS?WANT A WORK/LIFE BALANCE?Want to work as part...
Are you vetted to work as a CHEF in Prisons....Or looking to make a move into the Prison Service?
Are you Sous Chef Level?
LOOKING FOR MORE SOCIABLE HOURS?
WANT A WORK/LIFE BALANCE?
Want to earn - £11.00/£15.00 per hour for FAVOURABLE working hours - NO evening shifts. You will work EVERY OTHER WEEKEND.
Then read on....
I am recruiting a number of chefs to work across the Merseyside/Cheshire and North Wales area in a number of Prisons.
You will be employed by Blue Arrow and work for a CATERING AWARD winning branch with a dedicated Chef Manager.
Main responsibilities for Chefs:
As a chef you will look after lots of hungry people, contributing to the efficient running of the kitchen. Responsible for producing a variety of dishes for the Prison to the highest standard, whilst ensuring the kitchen runs smoothly, safely and hygienically. Your duties will include but not limited to;
* Dependent upon the level, all of our chefs will have a variety of responsibilities in preparation and cooking
* Ensuring that all food is prepared and served within a clean and hygienic environment adhering to health and safety regulations at all times
* An ability to cope well under pressure, an excellent team player, a passion for delivering high class food, good organisation skills and the ability to multitask is essential
* You will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team
* A smart and tidy appearance is imperative to this role, you will be required to provide your own uniform.
Ideal Chef Candidate
* Ideally, you will have NVQ Level 1/2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
* Proven experience as a Chef
* Basic Food Hygiene certificate
* The skills to produce mass food production
* Self-motivated and the ability to work in a pressurised environment
* Team player
* A 'Can-do' attitude
IS THIS YOU?
Please apply by uploading your CV or calling Natalie on 0151 227 4400