Relief agency Chef's x5 Reference: MATBRANKDERBNA18102019Job title: Relief agency Chef's x5 Location: Matlock DE4Contract type: Ongoing Temporary Hourly rate/Salary: £11.00-15.00 per hourAre you are looking...
Job title: Agency Chef x4
Location: Castle Donington
Contract type: contract catering - Temporary
Hourly rate/Salary: £11p/h - £16.50p/h
Imagine working as a chef, having a great salary and getting paid for every hour worked, along with having the flexibility of when you work for a better work life balance.
You will have the opportunity to work as a chef as much or as little as you want. You will earn great rates of pay with some enhancements at weekends and have the opportunity to work with a variety of people in a number of kitchens.
We are currently looking to recruit several chefs from chef de partie level up to sous and head chef level. You will be working for several contract catering environments based in Castle Donnington. We are helping and supporting our clients with their new openings of their sites.
* You can start this role asap
* You will be working a mixture of days and night shifts including working Monday to Sunday- but remember you choose your days and enhanced salaries for weekends.
* You choose your days to suit your commitments
* You choose your rota in line with the clients
Key responsibilities include:
* You will be cooking for small to large numbers
* Working in a variety of kitchens
* Supervising and managing kitchens and brigades
* Some menu planning may be required
* Offering support to aspiring chefs within the kitchen
* Ordering and managing stock control
* Following menu instructions in some locations
These responsibilities as a chef will ensure that you provide a fantastic service and contribute towards the business and the service. You will make a difference each and every day by doing what you do best and offering a great standard of food and service to the customers.
* You will have extraordinary attention to detail
* You will have knowledge of stock management and ordering
* You will enjoy working with different people
* Have the ability to work within various environments
* You will have the skills to manage small teams
* You will be able to work under pressure and work with a variety of teams
* You will enjoy being flexible and managing your own diary
* You will be qualified within professional cookery to City & Guilds 706/1, 706/2 or equivalent
* You will have at least 2 years background working as a chef
* You will be Chef De Partie level or above
* You will have your own chef whites and knives
* You will work the hours and days you choose
* You will be part of a fantastic team who offer ongoing support
* You will earn fantastic rates of pay
* Accrue holiday pay to be able to take a break throughout the year
* Enrolled in a company pension scheme
* Be able to manage your diary through our company app and online portal
* Gain experience through working within a variety of kitchens and teams
* Whilst these roles are flexible and ongoing, they could lead to a permanent role in the future
* You will enjoy a reward and recognition scheme that includes Superstar of the month
* You will be paid on a weekly basis and paid for every hour worked
* You will meet new people and have the chance to network
* Being able to drive and have your own transport is an advantage but not essential
* There are plenty of great transport routes available including the 24 hours skylink bus service operational 7 days a week so you can cover all shift including weekends.
* We will support you in getting to site
Recruitment checks for this role:
* Employment referencing with no gaps for at least 2 years
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate dated within the last 2 years
* Proof of right to work in the UK and National Insurance details required
Click apply today. or give us a call at our office and ask for Nikita we can't wait to speak with you.