This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated team in a prestigious Sheffield Hotel.As Reception manager you will be responsible for the overall running...
Blue Arrow are working with a Hotel and Hospitality client in Sheffield who are looking for a Night Manager to be responsible for the safety of the hotel and it's guests.
The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and be responsible for the Night Supervisor and Team Members.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
* Experience in the hospitality sector within a supervisory or managerial role.
- To be fully aware of budgeted and actual department target.
- To produce and update forecasts for your department where required.
- To assist in controlling for payroll costs.
- To control departmental costs through careful monitoring.
- To suggest new promotional opportunities to enable departmental sales to meet and exceed budgets.
- To lead and motivate the department and promote good employee morale.
- To lead a recruitment selection process free of discrimination.
- Regularly conducting employee reviews.
- To maintain and improve the departments efficiency through the training and development if all employees.
- Perform and regulate disciplinary meetings and procedure.
- To support employees within your department through coaching, training and development.