Blue Arrow are pleased to be recruiting experienced and skilful chefs to meet growing demand for on-going work at local schools in Hastings, Eastbourne and...
Are you looking to enhance your career?
Do you have experience of working inside a care home and want a new challenge?
If yes, we have the perfect role for you. Based in Tonbridge and a short walk away from the Tonbridge train station, our Client is looking for a passionate, ambitious and professional Chef Manager to come and join their team. As Chef Manager you will be responsible making each meal special as well as adhering to each dietary requirement. They are looking for someone that has a proven experience as Sous Chef or Chef Manager in a similar catering background. The Role is ideal for someone that is looking to step up in their career to perform at the highest level or someone that is currently working as a Chef Manager and is ready for a new challenge. The position is a full time role meaning that you will be required to work a 40 hour week on a rota of five out of seven days each week which will vary. The Shifts do range with the earliest start being 07:30 and the latest shift finishing at 20:00
It is important to our client that the successful candidate comes in with a hands on approach and becomes a member of the team. They are looking for someone that can assert their personal touch on meals and inspire more creativity within the kitchen.
You will be part of and manage a team that provides outstanding food and customer service to the residents. You should share their passion for delivering the best service and exciting fresh and nutritious food on a daily basis.
* Cooking and preparing food for up to 60 residents per day
* Running a busy kitchen ensuring it is clean organised and all paperwork is up to date.
* Working within a team to deliver consistent results.
* Adhere to health and safety and food safety procedures.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have good communication skills
- Have a positive attitude towards work
- Have a NVQ level 2/3 or of similar qualification
- Experience working in a similar catering environment
- Flexible working days
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
If this is something you are interested in then Apply today! Furthermore you can contact Callum at the Blue Arrow Maidstone branch on 01622 662144