HEAD CHEF FOOD LED GASTRO PUB CHOBHAM £35-40K + PROFIT SHARE + TIPS + GREAT COMPANY BENEFITSRole Overview: Recruiting for a Head Chef to join...
**** CHEF DE PARTIE - FOOD LED PUB - FANTASTIC COMPANY TO WORK FOR ****
OUTSKIRTS OF GUILDFORD, CLANDON
£21,000 - £23,000 + Tips (package up to £26,000) + Paid overtime
Recruiting for a talented Chef De Partie to join a Gastro Pub located in Clandon, which is on the outskirts of Guildford, this pub is a part of a well-known group of privatley owned pubs in the Surrey Area who now have a total of 8 in their portfolio.
It is a community pub with a huge range of beers and fresh food, where drinkers and eaters are looked after with a friendly and professional service. They serve delicious freshly prepare food with quality, seasonal and well sourced ingredients. The perfect place for a snack, business lunch or dinner with friends.
They are passionate about food and their menus change seasonally with daily specials as well. As a Chef de Partie you'll work across all areas of the kitchen and will be key in supporting the Sous Chefs and Head Chef.
You will join their friendly kitchen team of around 12 Chefs and 4 KPs, working 5 out of 7 days based on 45 hours per week. There is great progression available within a wonderful company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To comply with pub's health and safety and food safety legislations
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
- To run a section within the kitchen
- Previous experience at a Chef de Partie level
- Experience cooking with fresh produce to a high standard
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive basic salary plus tips + paid overtime
- Healthy work/life balance
- 50% off peak discount on food throughout the company
- Free chef whites
- Free meals on shift
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Career development, training and support to progress your career
- Opportunities to move between pubs
- Modern, well equipped kitchens
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.