Job Role: Retail AdviserLocation: GuildfordHours: 40 Hours per Week including weekendsPay Rate: £9.50Do you love technology and helping people?We are recruiting Retail Advisers to work...
*Salary: £22,739.36 per annum when perm, £10.48 per hour whilst temping
* Working Hours: 35 hours per week, between 04.40 and 00.40. Monday to Sunday. Weekends and shifts will be on a rota basis. Shifts would be between 7-10 hours per day.
* Contract: Temp for 12 weeks before going onto a permanent contract
* Location: Heathrow or Paddington
* Uniform: will be provided once you start working
The Customer Service Representative is a vital part of our customer facing team in delivering exemplary service and sales support to Heathrow Express and Heathrow Airport customers. Working within the airport environment, at Paddington Station and on- board our trains the role will be varied, dynamic and challenging, with delivering a personalised service being the primary focus.
1. Building strong relationships with customers through the delivery of exceptional service to all customers, in line with the company service standards.
2. Be safe and comply with all company procedures, rules and regulations including health and safety and revenue/ticket handling.
3. Contribute to the sales and business targets as set by company management through the sale and reconciliation of both Heathrow Express and other s party supporting products.
4. See that customer journeys are made safe, easy and comfortably through visibility and support at all touch points of the journey.
5. To maintain a safe and clean working area.
6. To comply with the company's safety and sustainability agenda, report all accidents/incidents with an environmental impact and notify management of any potential environmental hazards.
7. Communicate in a clear, concise and informative manner through a variety of communications channels i.e. face to face or PAs.
8. Act in a calm and professional manner during high pressured or emergency situations, supporting others as directed.
9. To comply with all competent responsibilities on board the train.