Commis Chef Country House Hotel Brockenhurst £21,000 + Tips Live in45 hrs a week, straight shift The role: Commis Chef required for a...
Chef-Country Pub- Winchester - Up To £23k + Live in
Independently owned Fine Dining Country Pub on the outskirts of Winchester is welcoming an experienced and passionate Chef to join the professional, hardworking team.
A well-known and respected establishment that offers a good opportunity for progression, great conditions of work, friendly and helpful team and the top salary on the market.
You will be working 40-50hrs 5/7 days - Various Shifts.
Live-in accommodation provided if needed.
* Salary of £23,000
* Meals on duty
* Live in accommodation
* Company benefits
* Career progression
Your main responsibilities as Chef will include:
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard, Rosette experience beneficial
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Supervising the Commis Chefs
What you need to get the job as Chef:
* Experience at Chef level in a Fine Dining Restaurant establishment
* Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
* Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button
Or email myself on
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.