Junior Sous Chef 4* Hotel in Christchurch on £26,000 + Tips A Luxury Hotel awarded 4 Stars and One Rosette by the AA and recommended...
Junior Sous Chef - Leisure Complex - £23k + Tips
A multi-award winning and popular leisure business in the centre of Southampton is currently recruiting for a Junior Sous Chef to join their strong team.
They serve an excellent choice of meals using fresh, locally sourced produce served in
their modern, high-end restaurant.
The successful candidate will be required to work 5/7 days - Straight Shifts mainly - 45 hrs per week - latest finish 9pm unless a booked show is on - 80 covers - 7 team members.
* Run a section and supervise Junior Chefs
* Assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the kitchen
* Ensuring food safety and health & hygiene at all times
* To assist in the preparation of menu ideas
* To prepare and cook food to a required quality standard
* To be organised in your tasks and prioritise your work
* Proven skills as a Chef in a fresh food led kitchen environment
* Knowledge of all Food Safety practises, to include HACCP, COSHH
* Minimum Level 2 in Food Hygiene
* Ability to work well in team and have a clear set target for personal achievements
* £23,000 pa
* Pension scheme
* Company discounts
* 28 days of holiday
* Training and development opportunities
* Some evenings off - Kitchen closes by 9 most nights!
* Great career progress
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.