My client is a large Business & Industry site in Reading, and you will working through a well known and reputable Contract Catering company.The Role:Kitchen...
Position: Café Manager
Location: CENTRAL OXFORD, OX1
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday - 7am to 15:30pm)
Are you looking for a role which offers a great work/life balance, still working with all fresh food, and opportunity for progression within an expanding company? If so, then look no further...
Key Job Roles:
- Working closely with directors, managers and the team to ensure that the Craving Coffee's reputation for excellent food and drinks continues to establish and thrive.
- Ordering and liaising with our suppliers, receiving orders, and stock rotation once received.
- Maintaining equipment and regular deep cleaning of work space ensuring it is always kept in a clean working order and reporting any issues as they arise.
- Taking the initiative to step into other roles as and when needed.
- Creating an amazing café experience through: customer service, overseeing food & beverage preparation and presentation, and upkeep of the physical space and ensure that the team delivers a great customer experience.
- Keep everyone up-to-date with the relevant information.
- Responsibly handling cash and cash-ups at the end of service.
- Delivering pop up events
The ideal person will:
- Have experience as a manager or supervisor in the hospitality industry
- Be extremely self-motivated, organised, able to manage their own time well and work unsupervised
- Be passionate & knowledgeable about food & drinks
- Have a careful eye for detail and excellent presentation skills
- Be creative with a positive attitude and with an engaging personality
- Work well under pressure
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be trustworthy & reliable
- Demonstrate a strong interest in growing the business and their own personal career.
If you are interested in this role then APPLY NOW or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949 or contact me on for more details or to discuss other opportunities.