Blue Arrow Bellshill are currently recruiting for an Admin Clerk.This is a temp to perm role starting on Monday 25th of November.Monday to Friday 11am...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Temporary Administrator Officer to work for our Public Sector Client, based in Glasgow City Centre.
We are looking for an experienced administrator with advanced organisational and communication skills to support high profile programmers of work within the Health Sector.
These will include but will not be limited to:
* Support and maintain appropriate and effective office management systems relating to the Performance Support Unit and 'Refugee Doctors' Programme to ensure a smooth flow of information within the department. Working proactively, suggesting and implementing changes to local procedures and processes to improve efficiency, where appropriate.
* Deal with non-routine enquiries received by the department, sending out all the relevant documents/other information as requested, providing direct support for all enquiries, progress chasing and problem solving.
* To organise and co-ordinate meetings/conferences at a national level/training events/project or steering group meetings for the team, organising diaries, taking and distributing minutes, preparing materials/delegate packs and arranging catering/equipment.
* To carry out a range of administrative tasks applicable to the department/directorate and be able to provide cover for other team members as and when required.
* Work proactively suggesting and implementing changes to policies out with own role but within the directorate/department.
* Monitor and review financial information relating to the PSU and Refugee Doctors' Programme to ensure they are consistent with guidelines and to make recommendations for efficiencies and service redesign as on ongoing job responsibility.
* Enter quality feedback and other data to databases and spreadsheets to a high level of accuracy and efficiency, and support management staff in the production and dissemination of routine reports as needed.
* To sort, distribute and prioritise incoming mail, using judgement and experience to decide which correspondence is passed to the team and which is retained for action as appropriate.
* To audio type/copy type correspondence and a range of other types of documents to the highest level of accuracy.
Length of Assignment: 8-12 Weeks
Pay Rate: £11.33 to £12.41 (Dependent on experience)
Working Week: 37.5hrs (Monday to Friday)
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in and you are looking for your next exciting career challenge, then we would love to hear from you ASAP.
Please apply sending your up-to-date CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.