Chef Wareham Hotel Up to £24,000Our Client is one of the oldest properties in the Dorset area steeped in history. A Grade 2 star listed...
Assistant Manager - Food Led Pub - £26,000 + Bonus + Tips - Live In Available
Our client is a great busy pub located in Wareham. This pub offers a selection of dishes using 90% fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Manager. The pub is part of an independent group and they serve fresh, locally sourced food as well as catering for functions and events. They offer an excellent training programme and opportunities to progress within the company. The successful candidate will work a mixed shifts, 5/7 days, minimum of 48 Hours per week.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
* Assist with the hands on management of the food-led pub
* Train, develop and motivate the team to deliver correct standards
* Deal with customer queries and complaints
* Ordering and monitoring stock
* Cellar management
* Deputise in the absence of the General Manager
Assistant Manager Requirements:
* Experience as Assistant Manager in a quality food-led pub
* Good understanding of P&Ls
* Excellent food and beverage knowledge
* Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
* A salary of £26,000 + Tips (Opportunity to Earn up to £30,000)
* Opportunities to progress within the company
* Excellent training opportunities.