Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout...
Cleaner Required - Alfreton Somercotes
Reference - SAWND1610194587
Contract - Temporary full time working Monday to Friday 12 till 6pm
Pay: £8.50p/h - weekly pay chance to earn £250 per week
We are currently looking to recruit a cleaner to support their new opening of the factory in Alfreton.
Our client is looking for an experienced cleaner/housekeeper to support their site in the Somercotes areas of Alfreton. Our client is looking for someone who is very presentable, friendly, and warm. You'll take pride in providing the warmest of welcomes and the very best customer service experience. You'll also enjoy working independently as required, be self-motivated and have excellent standards
The Commute & Working Hours:
As this particular client is situated in the Alfreton Areas of Derby, you will need to have your own transport and a full UK driving license. However there are bus routes available close to the site with a short walking distance, but must be flexible with travel. Times will be 12 midday until 6pm working Monday to Friday.
The working environment:
You will be greeted with a friendly welcome along with an induction on your first day, you will always have someone to report to daily, who can help support with any further training you may need. Our client does work and live by their current values and company vision, and expect all employees to adhere to these too.
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Monday to Friday work
* Consistent ongoing work
* PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
* Company pension scheme
* Chance to gain permanent work after a successful period
* Fantastic company
Your Main Duties will include:
* Cleaning offices
* Cleaning and preparing meeting rooms
* Cleaning small reception areas
* Cleaning toilets and rest room areas
* Using chemicals and cleaning equipment
Requirements and skills:
* Must be well presented
* Friendly and welcoming
* Experience within cleaning offices / factories before
* Hardworking and reliable
* Able to start immediately
* Must be polite and friendly.
* Great customer culture as you will be in a customer facing role.
* Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time
* Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the business i.e. toilets, offices, factory areas,
* UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there are bus routes available
As this role can offer an immediate start we would look to register people this week for an immediate start of w/c 21/10/2019. Please click apply today or call us at our office and ask for Nikita. We look forward to hearing from you.