Blue Arrow Derby are currently recruiting for a temporary customer service administrator in Ashbourne.We are looking for the successful candidate to be immediately available.Short term...
We're looking for Customer Service Advisor's to join a friendly team where you won't be treated as 'just another number' with our successful retail client based in Crewe.
This is a temporary role from November 2019 until January 2020.
However there is a possibility of a permanent position after this period for the right candidates.
This position is £8.46 per hour.
30 Hours per week. (5 out of 7 days basis between the hours of 8am and 8pm, 1 in every 3 weekends)
Successful applicants will:
* A passion for exceeding customer expectations
* Computer literate
* Articulate and numerate with good attention to detail
* The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
* Reliable, punctual and trustworthy
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Enthusiastic, driven and focused on achieving results
* Efficiently and effectively handle queries and resolve problems from Customers via telephone, email and web chat.
* Provide solutions and excellent Customer Service when answering Customer enquiries.
* Liaise with Courier Companies to track and check progress of customer orders.
* Use of in house and CRM systems to monitor customer activity.
* Proactively builds own knowledge and seeks opportunities to develop own skills.
* Handle multiple tasks and challenges whilst meeting deadlines.
* Actively participate in weekly team meetings and daily business update briefs.
What's in it for you?
* 30% discount rate
* Competitive salary
* Employee of the month rewards
* Onsite canteen
* Friendly team environment
* Free refreshments
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are looking to take on a new challenge then we would like to hear from you. Apply directly today!