Position: Chef De PartieLocation: Oxford, OX14Salary: £22,000.00 P/AType: Permanent, Straight shifts 52-week contractWorking Hours: 06:30 to 16:00 Occasional Saturday work (Half Term/Easter/Summer/Christmas Off)Are you...
Position: Chef / Cook
Location: Woodstock, OX5
Sector: School - Contract Catering
Pay Rate: £10.58 P/H
Type: Permanent, 42 hours per week (07:00 to 15:30) - WORK LIFE BALANCE - MONDAY TO FRIDAY
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, quality focused chef to work with a leading independent school to develop their culinary career. Within this role the chefs responsible for producing a variety of dishes for students and meeting room areas to the highest standard, whilst ensuring the kitchen runs smoothly, safely and hygienically.
- Working together with the team
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high-quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Extensive food knowledge with the ability to cook and present fresh food to a consistently high standard
- Quality driven.
- Have excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail.
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends.
- Have sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment.
- You will have Qualified to NVQ level 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- Training and progress
- Christmas & new year period off
- Meals provided on duty.
- Full uniform included.
- 20 day holiday a year
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 01635 34949.