Job Title: Customer Service Advisor Mortgage ServicingLocation: SheffieldPay Rate: £9.63phContract Term: Ongoing TemporaryWorking Times: 35+ hours per week Monday to Friday (and occasional Saturday's)Rotational shift...
We are working on behalf of a client in the private health and insurance industry who are looking for reliable people to perform the role of a Customer Service Administrator.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- There are no formal qualifications required for this role however an NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Customer Services or Administration is desired.
- Experience in an administrative or customer service role based within an office environment is essential.
- Knowledge of Outlook and Word is essential and knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is desirable.
- Experience in diary management is desirable.
- Experience within a role requiring good geographical knowledge is desirable
To provide administrative assistance to the Account Manager to enable them to provide a seamless end-to-end customer service to the client base allocated to the team.
- Process referrals and other product related administration within agreed SLAs.
- Co-ordinate OHP/OHA appointments in bespoke diary management system within agreed SLAs.
- Prepare and send correspondence to clients and their employees regarding their appointment details within 24 hours of making the appointment.
- Update clients regarding appointments, cancellations and queries, within agreed SLAs.
- Despatch reports to clients and their employees on receipt of files from the secretariat department in accordance to their specific consent.
- Send or scan necessary files to the relevant OHP/OHA prior to attendance at appointments.
- Update client details on the client database, as instructed by the Account Manager.
- Liaise with the Account Manager regarding client and employee queries.
- Make efficient use of the EMMA business management system.
- General Administration within the Customer Service department.
- Answering and triaging inbound telephone calls within agreed timescales. All voicemails to be responded to within 2 hours.
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Perform reception duties periodically as required and as per the agreed rota.
To apply for the role either apply via the function on this posting or email your CV