COMMIS CHEF EDUCATION SITE NEAR DORKINGMONDAY TO FRIDAY7AM UNTIL 3:30PM£8.20 PER HOURAMAZING PROGRESSION & DEVELOPMENT Recruiting a driven and enthusastic Commis Chef for a school...
Are you committed to achieving results with great customer and service focus?
A great opportunity as just arisen for a Café Supervisor to work for a well-known Contract Caterer at one of their site based in Islington. TERM TIME ONLY!!
You will be working alongside the Chef Manager and be responsible for the smooth running of the Café including being in charge of the cashing up.
- Salary : £8.75 per hour / £15,065 per annum
- Working hours: 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday - TERM TIME ONLY!!
- Location : Islington (N5)
- Ensure that effective quality of services is provided to the standard of the client, customers and company
- Ensure the highest standards of presentation and cleanliness of all fronts of house areas and equipment
- Ensure that administration is maintained to the highest standards on a consistent basis
- Ensure that with the help of the chef the food and service is compatible and jointly project the required image
- Support the Chef Manager to development winning team in providing exceptional services to our client and students
- Ensure that all the unit standards are accurate and in accordance with client
- Ensure that the site implements all relevant Health & Safety procedures, including HACCP, Risk Assessments, accident and incident reporting and Health & Safety training
- Ensure that all appropriate Health & Safety Information, instruction, training and supervision is provided to all employees
- To support the Operations Manager in the absence of the Unit Manager
- Support the review of all labour costs and ensure that recruitment is reviewed in line with current business requirements
- At least 1 year experience in similar role
- Computer literacy is essential
- Leadership, Achievement Orientated, Staff Development Focus, Analysis and Problem Solving
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.