OverviewPerforming a critical support role for the Managing Director and Business Manager, this role requires a strong, well rounded and dynamic individual with proven PA...
Credit Controller - Business Support
Blue Arrow is looking to fill permanent role of Credit Controller based in Belper.
You would be working for an international company with great work ethics and benefits.
Don't think twice and just apply as client is looking for successful candidate to start almost straight away - closing day for all application is 18th October.
Your working hours would be Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5pm, Friday 8.30am 3.30pm
The key responsibilities would be as below;
* Verbal and written communication with all customers discussing payment collection.
* Resolving invoice queries promptly to ensure payment can be collected on time in full.
* Requesting payment dates and values when due and being persistent until details available.
* Visiting customers around the UK as and when required with the support of the team leader.
* Communicating internally and externally at all levels to bring closure of open issues.
* Being aware and escalating issues to the team leader should you notice a change in a customer's behaviour.
* Calling customers for advance payments before goods are shipped.
* Monitoring credit limits and customer trading styles.
* Providing updates on customers accounts when required.
* You will be responsible for a number of direct sales accounts, building fantastic working relationships and collecting prompt payments when due.
Critical skills for this role due to the nature so involving sensitive financial information are data accuracy, care, confidentially and attention to detail.
You should also have experience in SAP and Excel would be a benefit.
Full training will be provided for the individual who presents the ambition to succeed.
This role does a lot of verbal communications with customers to collect payments. You will need to be able to communicate in difficult situations.
If you consider yourself to have all required skills and experience please apply by attaching your CV or call 07843 211553/ 07741331659.