Customer Service Agents x 8Interviews: 3rd October Start date: 14th October Blue Arrow is looking to recruit number of experienced Customer Service Agents to work...
Customer Service Agents needed for a busy family feel call centre based in Belper
Pay rate: £8.39 rising to £8.79
Location: Belper, Derbyshire
Interviews: 24th October
Start date: 4th November
Following successful interview with client your role would be to deliver a professional effortless experience to all customers who telephone or email correspondence into Service to arrange an engineer visit utilising the Salesforce platform. You would be required to communicate with customers over the phone and emails. Provide excellent customer service and ensure that the query has been resolved in timely manner and efficient manner. You might be required to do some cross-selling and up-selling - performance based bonus paid on monthly basis.
To enable you to be successful in your role you will be provided with 6 weeks of in-depth training.
- You will be using web based platforms and Microsoft applications therefore good computer skills are required.
- A temporary contract going permanent after 6 months for the right candidate
- Shift work between 7.30am and 7pm
- Flexible working shift pattern
- Shifts allocated after 6 week training period.
- Pay increase from £8.39 to £8.79 following successful 6 months' probation period
- Well performing candidates and might take part in excellence course, which a nationwide recognised certification.
Hours of work:
Your shifts would be scheduled between 7.30am and 7pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 3pm on Saturday and 8 am to 12pm on Sundays. Rota provided for 5 weeks in advance. (One Saturday in four, one Sunday in eight, subject to business requirement)
Rate of pay:
£8.39 per hour rising to £8.79 after 6 months.
* Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all our customers.
* Ability to use Microsoft applications and web based platforms
* Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
* Multi- skilled with the capability and ability to offer value added products to meet our customers' requirements (extended warranty plans and policies)
* Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
* Self-starting with a positive outlook and determination to succeed.
Benefits and Transport Links:
- 6 week training scheme provided
- Homemade food type canteen
- Costa Coffee
- Free Parking
- Superstar award scheme working with Blue Arrow
- 33 days of holidays per year.
If this role is something you are interested in, click APPLY today.