COMMIS CHEF EDUCATION SITE NEAR DORKINGMONDAY TO FRIDAY7AM UNTIL 3:30PM£8.75 PER HOURAMAZING PROGRESSION & DEVELOPMENTRecruiting a driven and enthusastic Commis Chef for a school situated...
Award Winning Restaurant
Near Guildford, Surrey
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a creative commis chef at a prestigious independent restaurant near Guildford.
The restaurant is well known in the area, having gained multiple awards for cooking fresh, locally sourced ingredients to a high standard. Their team are very tight knit and have all got great longevity within the restaurant, meaning you will be joining a very strong, ambitious group of chefs. There is a lot of opportunity to use your flair and develop in the long term.
Working 40 - 45 hours per week with a fantastic owner and great team, based in an intimate setting. You won't be working extreme hours here either.
Ideally you'll need to drive or live in the area to get to this restaurant.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Commis Chef (Near Guildford, Surrey):
- Work under the Chef Proprietor and Head Chef in an intimate, high quality environment.
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals in an intimate setting
- Using your creativity and flair to come up with new dishes
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food.
What you need to be successful in the Commis Chef role(Near Guildford, Surrey):
- Confidence in your ability
- Excellent communication and able to work as part of a team
- Passionate personality that will reflect in your food and your team members
Rewards and Benefits of the CommisChef role (Near Guildford, Surrey):
- 40 - 45 hours - this kitchen is very organized!
- Great salary and tips
- Work for a very prestigious restaurant
- Great flexibility as its independently run
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.