Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for HR Business Support Advisors to work for our reputable client within the Scottish Government, based in various locations throughout...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an HR Business Support Advisor to work for our reputable client within the Public Sector, based in the Glasgow area.
Our client is recruiting a large number of call handlers into the organisation and require administrators to support the candidate journey, focusing mainly on preferred candidate checks but also picking up any other adhoc tasks as required in the recruitment and wider HR Business support team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to gain public sector experience in a fast paced role.
* Recruitment administration experience
* Ability to prioritise fast changing workload on a daily basis
* Excellent customer service skills - both written and verbal skills need to be strong for this role
* Very good attention to detail - multiple spreadsheets and systems require to be kept up to date - this is paramount
* Ability to work well within a team, and support others as required
* Confident with packages such as outlook, excel, word etc
High Volume Recruitment Experience
Contract Duration: March 2020
Pay Rate: £10.20 per hour
Working Week: Monday to Friday 09.00-17.00
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in and you are looking for your next exciting career challenge, then we would love to hear from you ASAP.
Please apply sending your up-to-date CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.