Deputy Bar Manager Aldermaston Up to £21,000 PAI am looking for a Deputy Bar Manager to work alongside the Bar & Catering manager in a...
Duty Catering Manager required for cultural site in Basingstoke.
You would be responsible for managing and delivering great customer service, food and beverage operations and business goals within the site. As a Duty Catering Manager will have to support the kitchen as well as planning and organising the team. Deliver appropriate training and development for the Catering team.
What's in it for you....
* £25,770 P/Annum - Pro rata for 9 months £19327.50
* Meals on duty
* No late evenings, 09.00-17.00 with some weekends
* Opportunity to go permanent after 9 months
The ideal candidate would possess the following....
* Have a passion for customer service
* A proven ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team
* Excellent communication and training skills
* Experience of working with budgets, financial targets and wages
* Have a strong IT literacy and knowledge of stock control and Due Diligence
* Above all a great personality and "can do" attitude
* Previous experience in similar roles
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.