SOUS CHEF HIGH END GASTRO PUB NEAR WINDSOR£28,000 £30,000 + tipsExcellent tipsLive in available28 days paid holidayIn house recruitment incentivesDiscount in other venuesWe have a...
SOUS CHEF - LUXURY 4* HOTEL - FARNBOROUGH
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sous Chef in a 4 red star contemporary and luxury Hotel, located in Farnborough, the Hotel boasts a 2 rosette restaurant alongside a more relaxed american-style restaurant. You will work alongside another Sous Chef to support the Executive Head Chef to lead, inspire & motivate the team.
The Hotel is busy on Weddings & Events and its known for afternoon teas, this is a great opportunity to join an amazing team
Main duties and responsibilities
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Organising the other members of your team and delegating responsibilities
- Working with the more junior members of staff and training them
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food.
What you need to be successful
- Past experience working in Rosette establishments with experience in Banqueting.
- Strong man management skills
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication and able to work as part of a team
- NVQ's level 1, 2 or equivalent
- Salary of up to £32K per annum + Tips
- 5/7 days per week
- The chance to join a prestigious establishment
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.