Sous Chef -4*Hotel Eastleigh £26,000 £27,000Role Overview:Our client is a leading player in the hospitality industry, a 4 star hotel located in Eastleigh. The hotel...
Chef - £10 p/h + Tips - Hotel - Eastleigh
A popular Hotel & Entertainment Venue located in Eastleigh. They are looking to recruit an experienced Chef to join a large brigade. The restaurant boasts a superb choice of fresh dishes served daily, covering functions throughout the year. This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress.
Your main responsibilities:
- Running a section within the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at Chef de Partie level or higher
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent is beneficial
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- up to £10p/h- depending on EXP
- 40 - 48 hours per week - all overtime paid
- Great career progression opportunities
- Straight shifts
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.